Kale Chips

Friday, October 30, 2009



I have to give credit to my sister for introducing me to kale chips. I just put some in the oven and am so excited for some crispy greens. You would never think that kale could be so tasty, but here's the extremely simple recipe to transform boring kale into a flavorful, crunchy, melt-in-your mouth treat.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Clean and chop the kale, discarding the stems. The kale should be cut into small leaves. Toss with extra virgin olive oil, salt, and fresh ground pepper. Spread out on a baking sheet in a single layer and top with freshly grated parmegiano reggiano or pecorino romano. Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy! I'll add a picture as soon as they come out of the oven!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

La Bella Cucina Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino