So soon!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009


Gah! I got my uniform today!!!   My mom and I took the train into NYC this morning and picked up my uniform. When I saw my name engraved on my brand new chef's jacket, I got the chills and reality set in.  It was a stressful day in the city catching subways and doing a lot of walking..but we had a wonderful lunch at a cafe on 33rd street and had a nice salad with a glass of wine.  I tried on my uniform as soon as I got home and screamed throughout the house "I'M READY FOR SCHOOL!! LOOK AT MEE!!!"  My mom thought i looked adorable and took a million pictures...but I think I just look like a 12 year old boy haha.  We cooked an easy dinner tonight.. grilled some rosemary balsamic marinated chicken for us and skirt steaks for my brother and dad.  I roasted some cauliflower and broccoli and made some spinach seasoned with roasted garlic, nutmeg, salt & pepper, and a touch of cayenne.  A delicious and healthy meal!   

Go Yankees!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

La Bella Cucina Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino